MasterSeal TC 258 – UV and weather resistant, protective top coat
How does MasterSeal TC 258 work?
MasterSeal TC 258 has a number of applications including the top coat in some MasterSeal Traffic car park deck coating systems, MasterSeal Roof slip resistant top coats for roofing applications and in balcony waterproofing.
What makes MasterSeal TC 258 a unique solution?
MasterSeal TC 258 is a low solvent, pigmented, single component, moisture curing, UV and weather resistant, protective top coat. It is based on high quality aliphatic polyurethane prepolymers. Unlike conventional moisture curing polyurethane coatings, MasterSeal TC 258 can be applied at high thicknesses without foaming. MasterSeal TC 258 is fire retardant.
How can you benefit from MasterSeal TC 258?
Suitable for exposed applications-
- Excellent UV and weather resistance
- Fast Curing -Ready for traffic in 48 hours
- Crack bridging - Highly elastic
- Suitable for vehicle traffic - Excellent
- abrasion resistance
- Fire retardant – will not support fire
- Single component – no mixing
- Easy to apply – only rollers required