MasterSeal 640 – Flexible and elastic single component polyurethane waterproofing membrane
How does MasterSeal 640 work?
Masterseal 640, consumption: Approximately two coats applications required 1.5 to 2.5 kg per square metre. These consumptions are theoretical and can vary according to the application conditions.
It is essential to carry out representative trials on site to evaluate the exact consumption.
What makes MasterSeal 640 a unique solution?
Membrane is a single component, polyurethane based, elastomeric coating for roof waterproofing.
How can you benefit from MasterSeal 640?
- High elasticity and flexibility – moves with structure.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and mortar - Fully bonded system
- Impermeable to water and carbon dioxide.- protects from corrosion of the steel
- Easy to apply. Single component and low viscosity.
- Excellent crack bridging capacity – even at low temperatures.
- Monolithic – no laps, welds or seams
- Fast Application - Can be re-coated after only a few hours