MasterRheobuild 808 - Optimised superplasticing admixture for producing rheoplastic concrete.
How does MasterRheobuild 808 work?
MasterRheobuild 808 is a ready to use, liquid admixture designed to produce high slump concrete. Rheoplastic concrete is typically fluid concrete with a slump value of ≥200mm that flows easily but at the same time is free from segregation. MasterRheobuild 808 contains no added chloride and meets the requirements of ASTM C494 Type A and F admixtures.
- Use with all cements and admixtures meeting international specifications.
- Pre-cast and ready-mixed concrete
- Pumped concrete
What are the features and benefits of MasterRheobuild 808?
- High workability for shorter placement time.
- High water reduction to produce high impermeability and strength leading to improves durability.
- Superior cohesion with no segregation even at high workability. Excellent concrete quality.
- High early strength for early de-moulding.
- Low shrinkage and creep for better dimensional stability