MasterGlenium SKY 8703 - New generation superplasticising admixture for extended slump retention
Formerly: Glenium 103 Suretec
Where and how does MasterGlenium SKY 8703 work?
MasterGlenium SKY 8703 is a new generation superplasticiser with super retention technology. It contains polycarboxylate ether polymers and is specially formulated for ready-mix concrete where slump retention, high strength and durability are required in hot climates. The excellent dispersion effect makes MasterGlenium SKY 8703 the ideal admixture for the ready-mix concrete industry. The ability to work with low water /cement ratios and still obtain extended slump retention allows for the manufacture of high quality concrete.
What makes MasterGlenium SKY 8703 unique solution?
MasterGlenium SKY 8703 is free of chloride and complies with BS EN934 : Part 3 : 1985, and is also compatible with all cements meeting recognized international standards.
What are the features and benefits of MasterGlenium SKY 8703?
- High water reduction - High early and ultimate strengths. Low permeability, high durability concrete.
- High flowability - Ease of placing and compaction. No segregation.
- Superior slump retention - No retempering. Ease of delivery to point of placement
- Low shrinkage and creep - Improve dimensional stability. Reduced risk of cracks
- Good cohesion - Ease of pumping. No bleeding.
- Good workability - Excellent surface appearance. Self-compacting concrete
- Minimal bleed water - Excellent concrete quality.
- Hiigh elastic modulus - Superior load bearing capaticy