MasterGlenium SKY 8270 - New generation polycarboxylic ether hyperplasticiser for high performance concrete
How does MasterGlenium SKY 8270 work?
MasterGlenium SKY 8270 is a super-plasticizer of a new generation based on modified polycarboxylic ether polymers. It is designed for use in high quality ready mixed concrete, when superior performance is required, even under difficult conditions.
Recommended uses :
- Ready mixed concrete with the highest requirements on durability and quality
- Construction sites which need reliableworkability at elevated temperatures
- Demanding mix designs (e.g. fine sand)
- Pumped concrete
- Concrete mixes at various w/c rations
- Suitable for a broad range and different types of cement.
- Precast Concrete.
What makes MasterGlenium SKY 8270 a unique solution?
MasterGlenium SKY 8270 combines exceptional long slump life with normal setting times. Its application is especially beneficial when used in hot climate or with demanding mix designs.
MasterGlenium SKY 8270 does not contain added chloride and conforms to chloride ion limits required by concrete industry standards
What are the features and benefits of MasterGlenium SKY 8270?
- No retempering. Ease of delivery to point of placement. High early strength.
- High water reduction – low permeability, high durability concrete
- High flowability – extremely strong plasticizing properties. Less vibration required. Ease of placing and compaction. No segregation.
- Low shrinkage and creep – improves dimensional stability. Reduces risk of cracks.
- Excellent cohesiveness – ease of pumping, no bleeding