MasterGlenium SKY 8100 - High range water reducing / superplasticising admixture
Where and how does MasterGlenium SKY 8100 work?
The particular molecular configuration of MasterGlenium SKY 8100 accelerates the cement hydration. Rapid absorption of the molecule onto the cement particles, combined with an efficient dispersion effects maintains workability yet exposes increased surface of the cement grains to react with water. MasterGlenium SKY 8100 is a liquid admixture normally added to concrete during the mixing process either at the batch plant or on site.
What makes MasterGlenium SKY 8100 unique solution?
The innovative PCE polymer superplasticiser may be used in consideration with other BASF admixtures to produce Rheodynamic concrete capable of self-compaction without vibration.
How you will enjoy the benefits of MasterGlenium SKY 8100.
MasterGlenium SKY 8100 offers the following benefits for the precast concrete industry to:
- Produce Rheoplastic and Rheodynamic concrete having a low water cement ratio
- Optimise curing cycles by reducing curing time or curing temperature
- Eliminate the heat curing
- Eliminate the energy required for placing, compaction and curing (Zero Energy)
- Increase productivity/reduction in cycle times
- Improve surface appearance
- Produce durable precast concrete elements
- Improved engineering properties, compared to traditional superplasticiser's, such as early and ultimate compressive and flexural strengths, shrinkage and permeability