MasterGlenium ACE 30 - High early strength, high range water reducing/superplasticising, admixture for precast concrete
How does MasterGlenium ACE 30 work?
MasterGlenium ACE 30 is an admixture of a new generation based on second-generation polycarboxylic ether polymer with high early strength gains. MasterGlenium ACE 30 is free of chloride & low alkali. It is compatible with all types of cements
- MasterGlenium ACE 30 is suitable for making precast concrete elements at all workability’s including Rheoplastic or Super workable concrete having fluid consistence, no segregation, a low water binder ratio and,consequently high early and long term strengths
- MasterGlenium ACE 30 may be used in
- combination with MasterMatrix(formerly
- known as GLENIUM STREAM 2) for producing Rheodynamic concrete, capable of selfcompaction,even in the presence of dense reinforcement without the aid of vibration, for making precast elements.
- As an component of Zero Energy System™
- Concreting in cold weather
What makes MasterGlenium ACE 30 a unique solution?
MasterGlenium ACE 30 reduces water content drastically ( > 35%) and helps achieve very high early strength, mainly for Precast Concrete
What are the features and benefits of MasterGlenium ACE 30?
- Achieve high early strengths
- Produces Rheoplastic and Rheodynamic
- concretes having a low water cement ratio
- Optimise curing cycles by reducing curing time or curing temperatures
- Eliminate heat curing
- Eliminate the energy required for placing,
- Compacting & curing (Zero Energy System™)
- Increase productivity/ reduction in cycle time
- Improve surface appearance
- Produce durable precast concrete elements
- Improved engineering properties, compared to traditional superplasticiser such as early and ultimate compressive and flexural strengths,reduced shrinkage and low permeability