MasterFlow 810 - Non-shrink, cementitious grout for use in general civil engineering works
How does MasterFlow 810 work?
MasterFlow 810 is recommended for:
- Stanchion baseplates and columns
- Prefabricated concrete panels and beams
- Bridge bearing plates
- Anchor bolts and bars
- Patch repair works
What makes MasterFlow 810 a unique solution?
MasterFlow 810 meets the needs of the customer for an economical dual shrinkage compensated grout.
How can you benefit from MasterFlow 810?
- Mid strength – Provides good early and ultimate strengths which ensure quick return to service and long term durability
- Non shrink – Hardens free of bleeding, settlement and drying shrinkage when placed at flowable consistency
- Flowable consistency – Ensures complete filling of even intricate voids often without the need for pumping and strapping
- Ample working time – Remains placeable up to 1 hour, even at high ambient temperatures
- Dense, impermeable grout – Provides a good watertight seal
- Economical – Greater volumes of grout can be mixed and handled with less labour.
- Easy to use – requires no special mixing equipment, it can be mixed in a pail using a grout stirrer.
- No added chloride – Does not add to chloride load on structure
- Provides complete non shrink performance – When tested in accordance with simulated Bedplate Technique.
- Versatile – Can be placed from flowable to trowelable consistency