MasterBrace 2200 - solvent free, high performance, non-slumping epoxy mortar and adhesive.
How does MasterBrace 2200 work?
• Bedding of bridge beams or steel bridge bearings
• Repairing surface defects in concrete in horizontal, vertical and overhead applications
• Fixing of injection ports for MasterInject resins
• Bonding of dowels, bolts and anchors into concrete
• Rapid structural repair of concrete
• Repair of concrete posts in situ
What makes MasterBrace 2200 a unique solution?
MasterBrace 2200 meets the customers need for a leveling adhesive for the laminates to ensure that the laminate is able to take the maximum load by being installed in a flat plane.
How can you benefit from MasterBrace 2200?
•Adheres to concrete surfaces – Allows rapid repair of concrete
•Solvent free – Low VOC and non-shrink
•Pre-proportioned packaging – No job site errors
•Easy application – No primer necessary
•High abrasion, impact and chemical resistance – Can be used as contact surface in aggressive environments
•Cures hard at low temperatures – Wide application range